Travis Taylor












Hey FTWCO team,
 
Quick update, made it to Full Circle V Twin’s spring DIRT DAY, held at beautiful Cove View Speedway in Warfordsburg, PA.  I talked to the owner awhile, the track was roughed out years ago and maintained on the family’s land to support their cart racing hobby.  Over the years, it grew into the facility it is today.  He and his family live on the grounds, and they were very impressed with the motorcycle event Full Circle put on.  I believe the event will be welcome back in the fall.  Designed for carts, the track has an intimidating bank angle. Once out there, that perception fades quickly, finding traction easy on the smooth, tacky surface.  Fun!  I wish I had more / better photos to share, but I did not make the main.  I gave it my best but finished 4th out of 5 in my heat, against a couple 250s, an XS400 and an XS650. I think there were 4 heats total in the Amateur class.  I realized later, the best opportunity to get a good start was down below the groove,  where it was a little more tacky and untouched.  Forever learning.  Hope to have more for you soon!  Photos taken by Mark Goldman (Goldmine Photos) and Ted Ellis.
 
Thanks as always for your support!
Travis Taylor #12